Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taste of Home - Product Review and FREE Issue For Our Readers!


Recently, I was able to review several issues of Americas #1 cooking magazine, Taste of Home. I was so excited when SheSpeaks contacted me to do the review since I love to cook and bake.


Information

Taste of Home is a monthly publication which includes 100+ recipes, tips and mouth watering meals that your family is sure to love. What’s so unique about Taste of Home is the strong community of cooks who share their recipes and offer glimpses into their own kitchens. Reader recipes are featured in the magazine and at tasteofhome.com, where message boards and blogs are alive with chatter inspired by a delicious meal or the discovery of new tips and tools.


My Review

The day I got the magazine in the mail, I rushed inside and sat down on the couch to read it. The magazine is so easy to read with wonderful pictures of the recipes. Trust me, your mouth will water just looking at the pictures! I loved the fact that there are so many different types of recipes (quick and easy, slow cooker, easy to make desserts, etc). I found myself bookmarking many pages to go back to later. My favorite section was called "burger tips from a pro", which included many useful grilling tips and burger toppings. I cut out many recipes - and they make it easy to cut them out! I've made several of them already and my family loved them!

I highly recommend the magazine to anyone who likes to cook or bake. Taste of Home has many publications, including Simple & Delicious and Healthy Cooking.



Special Offer For Our Readers!

Click here to get a FREE issue of Taste of Home! Try America's #1 Cooking Magazine - FREE! You’ll enjoy 100+ home-style recipes & tips and mouth-watering meals your family’s sure to love. Send for your free issue (a $3.99 value) now!




~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: