Monday, August 31, 2009

My K-Mart Shopping Trip (Super Doubles Event This Week)

I went to K-Mart and got my "super doubles" (double coupons) yesterday. I bought 10 items, which totaled $43.40 ... but I only paid $13.40! I saved $30 so I was very happy! Here's what I bought:
  • Suave body wash - on sale for $2 - had a $.50 mfg coupon which they doubled = total paid $1

  • Speed Stick 24/7 - on sale for $2.50 - had a $.75 mfg coupon which they doubled = total paid $1

  • Sani Kids Hand Wipes - on sale for $2.49 - had a coupon for $1 which they doubled = total paid $.49

  • Visine Eye Drops for Contacts - $3.99 - had a mfg coupon for $1 which they doubled = FREE!

  • Renu 12 oz Contact Solution - $7.29 - had a printable coupon for $2 which they doubled = $3.29

  • Huggies Pullups - $9.99 - had a mfg coupon for $2 which they doubled = $5.99

  • Hunts Snack Pack Pudding - on sale for $1 each, bought 2 - had mfg coupon $1/2 which they doubled = FREE!

  • Nabisco 12 pack of prepacked snacks/cookies - on sale for $4 - had a mfg coupon $2 off when you buy 10 pk Capri Sun which was doubled = FREE!

  • Capri Sun 10 pack - on sale for $1.99

  • Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer Pastas - on sale for $2.67, bought 2 - had a mfg coupon for $1/1 which they doubled = $.67 each

  • I used a $3/$20 purchase coupon that I got last time I was at K-Mart (last "super doubles" event).
  • I got a FREE roll of papertowels with my printable coupon.


Shopping is made easy and there are some great websites out there to help you make your list. Go to CommonSenseWithMoney or MyFrugalAdventures to see the coupon match ups and great deals you can get at K-Mart this week. I literally spent 15 minutes getting my list together, printing a few extra coupons and I was out the door to go shopping.

Don't forget some of the K-Mart printable coupons to take with you:

Save $5/$50 Purchase

FREE Paper Towels With $15 Purchase

FREE American Greeting Card With $20 Purchase

Enjoy the savings! Let us know what you get at K-Mart!



~ Written by Elizabeth


No comments: