Friday, November 6, 2009

Frugal Friday: Save Money on Laundry Detergent


We're all looking for ways to save money and be frugal, right? Well, I am tired of paying high prices for laundry detergent! I have 3 boys (including my husband) who live in my house and I am constantly doing laundry! Even though I am frugal and use coupons, laundry detergent is expensive!
I have had many friends actually tell me lately that they are making their own laundry detergent. What?! This sounds great but also sounds like a lot of work! I thought I'd research it further.

I "googled" it and found some interesting things online so I thought I'd share with you in today's "Frugal Friday" post. To make your own laundry detergent for less than $1 a load, check out this video with easy instructions from a mom who knows how to save:



Let me know if you've tried this (or similar recipe) at home and how it works. I am still a bit skeptical but willing to try if it saves this much money!!


~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: