Saturday, March 21, 2009

She Speaks - Try New Products For Free & Keep Them!


Do you like to try new products? Would you like to give product feedback to manufacturers before products are introduced in the marketplace? Well, now you can!!!


She Speaks was created by a woman who wanted to give all women a forum to express their opinions and connect with others. It is now a community of smart and insightful women who come together to share opinions and see the power of collective voices in action. SheSpeaks gives you many ways to have a say, including... testing products to inspire the companies who created them, writing your opinions on our blogs and discussion boards, creating your own product reviews, or getting expert advice on a range of topics to keep you in-the-know. And the best part is... it's FREE!


I have been a member for a year now and have tested some great products - including Ghiradelli Peanut Butter Squares (6 months before they hit the market), Opi Nailsticks, Pantene Shampoo, and the most recent one - Haagen Dazs 5 ice cream. I signed up for a She Speaks party in which I promised to have a party and invite at least 10 guests to taste new ice cream. We had the party last week and had so much fun! (Thanks to Laura for hosting the party!!!) Haagen Dazs sent me 7 pints of the new Haagen Dazs 5 ice cream. The concept of this new Haagen Dazs 5 is that it only has 5 ingredients. At the party, we conducted ice cream taste tests with our friends and now I get to report that 4 of the flavors were a big hit (chocolate, vanilla, coffee and mint). The fact that the ice cream had only 5 ingredients was a big hit, too!
I am happy to report that I will be test-marketing some other items in the near future. They send me bi-weekly emails asking my interest in certain products and I get chosen based on my feedback. I am excited to know that I get to test products before they are introduced to the world and maybe my opinion influences the manufacturer's decision. I just love marketing!!!


I highly recommend you check out She Speaks today!
Written by Elizabeth

No comments: