Monday, May 25, 2009

A Full Cup - A Great Website For Saving Money!


I admit that I love to save money! I have been doing it since college and it's become a challenge to save more and more money each week! I probably bore people with my "savings detail" but I hope I help some people save money at the same time.

One of my secret weapons is a website called A Full Cup. It can be an overwhelming website at first but it offers so much if you are really interested in saving money. It offers basic saving information, websites for printable coupons, forums to discuss money savings ideas, coupon swapping, and coupon databases (including the Target Coupon Generator). You can sign up (for free, of course) and utilize their tools.

I highly recommend that you log onto the website and register. I'll be teaching you more information about this site in the upcoming posts.
~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: