Saturday, September 26, 2009

K-Mart Super Doubles Event - 9/27 - 10/3 ?


The K-Mart Super Doubles Event starts tomorrow, 9/27! Yay, that's the good news!

The bad news is that nobody seems to know the details of this event - even K-Mart.
The buzz around all of the blogs this week was that the event may only take P&G coupons, which would of course limit what products you may be able to buy with double coupons. When K-Mart was contacted, they seemed very clueless about the event altogether. My contact at K-Mart emailed me to say the event would take place and then when I contacted them by phone, they told me no event was scheduled at all. Duh!

The best thing to do is wait until Sunday, 9/27 and see what actually will happen in K-Mart. We'll post an update on Sunday so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you find out something, please leave us a comment so we can share with our readers.



~ Written by Elizabeth

1 comment:

Midnite Skys said...

wow that is so like K-mart worked for them for too long!! But hey I gave you a award on my site http://shadesofgreenneo.blogspot.com/