Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our First Blog Award!!!



We are thrilled to announce our first blog award!


A big thank you goes to Shades of Green for awarding The Thrifty Divas the "One Lovely Blog" Award! We're so honored to receive this award, especially since it's our first one!!!

To help spread the blog love, we are awarding the "One Lovely Blog" award to 15 of our favorite blogs! These are "lovely blogs" that we have recently discovered and absolutely love reading! The bloggers have tremendous heart and write stories we think our readers will enjoy also! We highly recommend you check out their blogs!
To our award winners .... we ask that these blogs follow the rules of the "One Lovely Blog" award:
  • Accept the award and post it on your blog - including the name of the person who has granted the award with a link to their blog.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Congratulations to our top 15 blogs who are receiving the "One Lovely Blog" award from us! Here they are, listed in no particular order:



* Note: There are actually 16 blogs listed - we simply couldn't narrow it to 15! *

Congratulations to our "One Lovely Blog" award winners! You are awesome and we love blogging with you all!


~ Written by Elizabeth









~ Written by Elizabeth

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats on your award and Congrats to those that received the award.

Megan said...

Wow Thanks so much for thinking of me and awarding me this!! You made my day!!

Janet said...

Thanks so much for sharing this award with me at The Money Jar. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog.

sales addict said...

Hey! Thanks for awarding my blog! That is so sweet of you ladies!

Margaret said...

Thanks for the award! I love your blog layout! Check out my newest giveaway..It's a great book!

http://lollipopsandpickles.blogspot.com/2009/10/close-encounters-of-thethird-grade-kind.html

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the award! I appreciate you thinking of me. I am glad you like my blog and I hope to keep posting stuff that helps you and your readers as well as mine. if you have anything you would like me to share more of please let me know! and if you are interested in doing a guest post trade let me know as well. I love doing those with other bloggers!