Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prepare to Grocery Shop!


I am curious to know how everyone grocery shops? Do you make a mental list of the things you need and just head to your favorite store? Or do you do your homework, plan out your weeks worth of menus and look in your pantry/refrigerator and figure out what you need for the week ahead?


For anyone who knows me, I am pretty organized and detail -oriented. It's my nature. It comes in handy when it is time to grocery shop. I make my list of meals, check my "inventory" and make a list. Then I check the weekly ads to find the best deals and then I get my coupons ready. It's just my routine.
When I pull my coupons, I also print many coupons off the internet (called IP - internet printables). Here is a list of my favorite sites:
You should check these sites out before you go shopping next time!
Of course, I also check manufacturer websites for printable coupons, too!
~ Written by Elizabeth

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I follow you via MBC!

GypsyFox said...

WOW THANKS FOR THE TIPS! FOLLOWING FROM MBC AS WELL.