Monday, June 8, 2009

Stacking Coupons at Target & Saving Money!

I love shopping at Target and I love saving money! I had some great manufacturer coupons that I combined with Target store coupons (known as "stacking" coupons) and I saved almost $10!

See what I bought for only $5.73! Here's how it worked:
  • Kashi waffles were on sale for $1.79 each - I had 2 manufacturer coupons for $1.50 off each so they cost $.29 each. I bought 2!
  • Morning Star meatless patties were on sale for $2.99 each and I had a manufacturer coupon for $1 off/1 and I had a store coupon for $2/2. I bought 2 of these and they were $1 a box with the savings.
  • Oscar Meyer Hotdogs were on sale for $2.54 each and I had a manufacturer coupon for $1/2 and I had a store coupon for $1/2. I bought 2 of these and they were $1.54 each after the coupons.

  • My grand total was $5.73 and I saved $9.41. I was happy! I could have done better because I have FREE Oscar Meyer hotdog coupons but I am saving them since they don't expire until end of July.

    We want to hear from you! Tell us your success stories using coupons when you shop and your story may be posted in our blog!

    ~ Written by Elizabeth

    No comments: