Saturday, September 12, 2009

Product Review - Dole Fruit Bowls






I was asked to review Dole Fruit Bowls by SheSpeaks. If you're not familiar with SheSpeaks, it is a community of smart and insightful women who come together to share opinions and test products to inspire the companies who created them. If you're not a member, you really should join SheSpeaks now!



My Product Review - Dole Fruit Bowls

My kids started school a few weeks ago and after the first week of school, they were already tired of the daily snacks I was sending with them. As a mom, I always try to find fun and nutritional snacks so I was very excited when I was chosen to review the Dole fruit bowls by SheSpeaks.
These little bowls pack a big punch!
I love the fact that they don't have to be refrigerated - this makes them perfect for snack time at school without sending a cooler pack! In addition, they are the perfect for snacks for our family when we're on-the-go. They are in a convenient plastic bowl that is easy for my kids to handle. I also love the nutritional value of these little bowls and the variety of fruit available. The products available include: diced peaches, diced pears, mixed fruit, mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits and tropical fruit. The favorites in our household were the diced peaches and the mixed fruit. They also have these fruit bowls in gel and sugar free gel. I haven't tried them but they look yummy, too!
The final verdict from the kids (and me)?!
My kids loved them so much that they now ask for them! Dole Fruit Bowls will be a regular part of my shopping list each week and will be perfect snacks for our family at home and on-the-go. They aren't expensive either, which makes them fit into our budget very nicely!
For more information about Dole, click here to see their website.
Product Review Disclosure: We have received no compensation other than the free product to use for the purposes of the review. Any opinions expressed on our blogsite are our own and are not reviewed or edited by sponsors.


~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: