Monday, October 12, 2009

Auto Zone Loan-A-Tool Program


Have you ever heard these words from your husband .... "I can't fix that because I don't have the tools I need!". Ugh, I have heard those words and now I have a solution for him!


The solution: Auto Zone's program called Loan-A-Tool. The selection: over 60 different tools from the seldom-used, and often expensive-to-own. These tools will definitely help you complete the job!


The Loan-A-Tool service is simple to use. Just leave a deposit at the store when you pick up the tool. Bring it back, and they will gladly refund 100% of your deposit. The deposit is just their protection that you will bring the tool back, that's all.


The Loan-A-Tool service is completely FREE!!!


Visit Loan-A-Tool service to learn more on available tools.

Thanks to Tiffany at Living As Mom for this great information!



~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: