Our family loves Sweet Tomatoes! If you haven't tried it, you really should because the have so many healthy options and everything tastes great!
- A wonderfully fresh salad bar (with 3 pre-mixed, seasonal salads) plus about 75 salad ingredients if you prefer to make your own.
- A delicious soup bar with approximate 10 soups, including seasonal ones. They rotate soups weekly so you're almost guaranteed to never get tired of the same soups! They offer several soups with beef or chicken plus they offer vegetarian options. I love the fact that they offer low-fat soups, too! By the way, all of the soups are so tasty!
- A hot pasta bar with at least 3 pasta options. They seem to always have macaroni and cheese - my kids personal favorite!
- A hot pizza bar with gourmet pizzas.
- A hot bakery bar with muffins, breads and at dinnertime, they offer desserts.
- A fruit bar with fresh fruits, jello, and mousse.
- An ice cream dessert bar that includes an ice cream machine and dessert toppings.
Of course Sweet Tomatoes is a buffet so everything is "all you can eat". Kids meals are very inexpensive and adult meals are reasonable. Lunch is a little cheaper than dinner (because at lunch there are no desserts).
You can save $75 yearly by joining their Club Veg. I highly recommend it. I always have coupons e-mailed to me weekly and our family of 4 can typically eat there for about $20.