Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Product Review: Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

Have you tried the new Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheet? If not, you're probably wondering what the heck it is! Well, let me tell you.

The Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets are a load's worth of detergent, softener, and anti-static all in one powerful sheet. Yeah, that's right .... all in one sheet!

It's easy, throw the sheet in with the laundry and then transfer the laundry (and the sheet) into the dryer. No more messy measuring laundry liquid or powder and no more guessing if you threw a fabric softener sheet in the dryer.

I tried these sheets and I have to admit that I figured something would be wrong with it since it seemed too easy. Well, nothing is wrong except that it took Purex too long to come up with this!!! Where have these sheets been all of my life?!

Oh by the way, I have a HE washer and the sheet did just fine in it!

You need to try them today! Go here for more information and a $1/1 coupon.


Note: The product mentioned above was sent to me to review by Purex. My opinions are my own and I did not get monetary compensation for this review. If you're interested in joining the Purex Insiders community, you can review Purex products, get samples and coupons.




~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: