Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Product Review: Michael Buble "Crazy Love" Album


Recently, One2One Network contacted me to do an album review for Michael Buble's new album. How exciting! I couldn't wait to get the cd!
When the cd arrived, I was impressed by the super cool cover (see picture above)! I immediately put it into my computer to have a listen.
The details:
Michael Buble is celebrating his newest album release, Crazy Love, which was released on October 9th.
Singer and songwriter Michael BublĂ© has sold over 22 million albums worldwide. His previous album, 2007’s Grammy winning Call Me Irresponsible was a #1 album in over 15 countries.
Watch his video here called "Haven't Met You Yet".
Album Tracklisting for Crazy Love:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)
My review:
I must admit that I know who Michael Buble was and that he sang jazz music but beyond that I didn't know much about him.
I was pleasantly surprised by the depth of this album. He provides great entertainment and I found myself singing along. His voice is beautiful and this album is a great album to include in your easy listening profile. I do recommend that you check this album out - you won't be disappointed.
You can find Michael on his website, Twitter, or on Facebook.
You can purchase this album at Amazon.
Disclosure note: I did not receive any compensation for my review. The opinions stated here are my opinions.
~ Written by Elizabeth

No comments: